Exhibition Update...

After a fashion.

A few weeks ago I heard from the Art Gallery of St. Albert, thus:

Dear Margaret,
I would like to thank you for submitting an exhibition proposal to our gallery.  Every year it is a privilege to see such a wide array of works created by diverse and unique artists working locally, nationally and internationally.
It is with regret that I must inform you that your submission has not been accepted for the 2018 exhibition year.  This spring our jury reviewed over 85 applications....due to our limited space we can only accept a handful of artists....

Sincerely,
....etc.

Ah well.  Not to be deterred, I have today written to thank AGSA for their consideration -- and packaged up a new submission for the Southern Alberta Art Gallery in Lethbridge.  I have yet to hear from the McMullen in Edmonton...but we shall see!


One step at a time!



 
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment