Day 1: First Marks


Mirror, Alberta, Canada
November 29, 2013.

N.B.: This will not be a daily post.  It might not even be weekly. Probably monthly...or as the Spirit leads.  My Scots Presbyterian/Methodist ancestors may be rolling over in their graves, but my Anglican forebears understand.  "It is what it is" and I listen for the call...

Today's stitching began far later than intended.  In the vernacular, "Life Got in the Way"...I upgraded my internet connections...I had to make fudge for the First (Annual?) Christmas Open House & Tea at the (Mirror & District) Museum, which happens Sunday...I had lunch with my friend C...I worked 2 hours in The Shop (not counting 1/2 hour travel time each way)...and finished a Christmas gift for my sister...

But I eventually managed....

First stitches ... "blue" on the left; "peach" on the right

Fingertips...
I wonder how I'll fit all the finger-pricks onto the limited number of fingers...


2 comments:

Micaela Fitzsimmons said...
looking forward to the adventure... intriguing.
Judy Warner said...
You certainly have taken on a project, Margaret. I suspect it will give you a strong sense of achievement when you complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment