Day 31: It's Been a Month

January 1, 2014.


Although I've been stitching faithfully every day, this post is a back-track to December 29, 2013 -- one month or 31 days with the piece.

"Air" and Upper Arm - Dec. 29, 2013
Fingers - Dec. 29, 2013
It's taken no time to realize I'm not going to be able to be true-to-life with these stitches.  The blue stitches in the "air" outside the body are going to be few and far between; the red stitches are going to take over both hands -- not just the finger-tips -- and the flesh-coloured stitches will land where they may.

I've also discovered that I can't miss more than one day.  Trying to do three days' worth of stitches just after Christmas was a chore, which misses the intent of the project.

There's a JDRF Symposium in Edmonton in March; wondering if I should attend -- and stitch while I'm there.  Hmmm....

On to 2014.

2 comments: